Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bigot Limbaugh proves us right on his reaction to bus attack

This morning at 11:08 AM in an OpEd on this blog regarding the bus attack outside of St. Louis I wrote:

I hope I am wrong but within the next day this clip could end up in heavy rotation on FOX NEWS, quickly followed by CNN (Lou Dobbs will have a hard time leaving it alone) and eventually MSNBC. Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and others on hate, er uh, talk radio will declare that in the age of Obama white kids can’t get on a bus without being attacked by a group of savage Black students.

Well Media Matters is reporting the following:

Limbaugh: "[I]n Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering"



Sadly, I was right when I predicted this. It is amazing how accurate I was. If I tell you there is cheese on the moon grab your crackers.

Just an FYI per the St. Louis Post-Dispatch the police are now saying: UPDATED, 11:35 a.m. with police captain backtracking on whether attack was racially motivated.

No comments: