Friday, March 26, 2010

Instead of violent rhetoric all Teabaggers & Freepers should make entertaining music videos instead

Enough with the violence all Teabaggers & Freepers should make entertaining music videos to voice their opposition to health care reform. Why?

1) We need less violent rhetoric in this world.

2) We can always use more YouTubes of Teabaggers & Freepers making fools of themselves

3) Even though the kids are equating Congress to monkeys the are adorable.

From YouTube user TheCharityAngel

ENJOY!

Fire Congress (sung to the music of "Jingle Bells")
This was made awhile ago, the lyrics were by Deb Wells, and we made this for her, but I thought that I would repost it since it applies even more today. Hope you enjoy it. We only went through it a couple times before recording it, so it is what it is LOL.



I'm Dreaming of a Free Republic (sung to the music of "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas")
This was created for my friend Deb Wells awhile ago, but I thought that I would put it back up for her and anyone else's enjoyment. This is what happens when you sing at 2 am LOL yes I spun around LOL

No comments: