Friday, September 08, 2006

Elfman (S-T TV critic): ABC's "Path to 9/11" Zero stars

Accuracy aside, ABC's '9/11' deserves to bomb

September 8, 2006

BY DOUG ELFMAN TELEVISION CRITIC

I once sat in a car forever waiting for my mom to come out of a grocery store. I thought that was the definition of "interminable." I had no idea "The Path to 9/11" was in my future.

This is what happens during 4 1/2 lonnnng hours of "Path." Terrorists talk about killing Americans for Allah. FBI and other security officials try to track them but fail. 9/11 happens.

You don't say.

This is the most anticlimactic, tension-free movie in the history of terrorist TV.

==============================

THE PATH TO 9/11'

Critic's rating: Zero stars
7 to 10 p.m. Sunday and 7 to 8:57 p.m. Monday on WLS-Channel 7.

-snip-

Click here for Elfman's entire review.

No comments: